Install Plex Media Server
For a thorough installation guide, click here or follow the steps below.
1) Log into the Google API Console with your Google account. It doesn’t matter what Google account you use. (It need not be the same account as the Google Drive you want to access)
2) Select a project or create a new project.
3) Under “ENABLE APIS AND SERVICES” search for “Drive”, and then enable the “Google Drive API”.
4) Click “Credentials” in the left-side panel (not “+ Create credentials”, which opens the wizard), then “Credentials” (first tab) at the middle panel, and finally “Create credentials” at the dropdown menu. Choose the “OAuth client ID”. Note: In case you have already created an “OAuth client ID” in the past, you need to create a new “OAuth client ID” – the dropdown menu will be in the left side of the middle panel
5) Choose an application type of “Other”, and click “Create”. (the default name is fine)
6) It will show you a client ID and client secret. Insert these values below